Maybe we will find a rainbow, teach it to fly | Outfit Post

13:03

 Kimono Jacker | H&M
Tee | H&M
Shorts | Primark
Necklace | Ebay from India
Sandels | Primark
Jewellery | charity shops, ebay, market

I've wanted to post everyday but things at home are still pretty crazy and i haven't been able to get round to it, but hey ho New outfit post! I went to london with a very good friend of mine for her birthday. It was lovely to just take the day of from everything and mooch around london. The weather was delicious, (not so much on the tubes ha!) and we ended up having one of those spontaneously great days that you can just never plan.

Back to reality now though, moving in just under a week. Time has flown by and i am not ready at all! I'm hoping very much to settle in to a nice blogging rhythm when we settle into the new house!

Hope you're all having a beautiful day


<3
















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That kimono is killing me with envy!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Oh I wish I could buy H&M in au..and I love your hair. x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts