Those hardest to love need it most | Outfit Post

13:35


Oh internet! How much I've missed you! All moved now and just trying to settle into a new way of life! It's so bittersweet moving house and seeing these pictures is kind of sad (in my old house last weekend) but I'm so excited to have a fresh start, explore a new place and start pursuing things i've always wanted! - to add i really want to focus on my health, considering i now live a town away from a good market i'm going to really give juice detoxing and eating better a good go + cutting out all the crap and toning up! 

Feel like summers slipping away now, this outfit was last weekend and the weather was really mild, still warm enough for no tights but needed a cover up with a slightly chilly wind! 
I've been wearing these 'Coltrane' dupes none stop! and i think i'm actually going to be wearing them more in the colder months! Hope they hold up!

Last post in my old house!

goodbye my beautiful barn

<3










\
Flower Crown | Primarni (I KNOW)
Dress | H&M
Bralet | H&M
Shoes | Newlook
Socks | Primarni
Fluffy Cardigan | H&M


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Everything about this outfit is perfect! The Flower Crown has to be my favourite, love the style, colour just everything about it! So gutted I never picked them up xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! They might still have some! <3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous...such a simple outfit but so amazing <3 that floral crown is so pretty

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts