Outfit Post| Roses and Victory rolls.

01:21






Hey everyone!
Just a cheeky little outfit post! Stepped out the door feeling a little bit 50s, and who doesn't love that!? Wearing my Joni jean dupes because they are super comfy and i was so off to the market, so comfort is a must! (i filmed a whole video about these jeans - check out my youtube channel if you're interested!) 
I know the 3D rose jumper has been and gone, but to be honest i still love it to death, and because it's britain i needed something to pop over my alice in wonderland crop tee, incase the sun went in! 

Hope you like it!

<3 

zoe 




















FOTD (face of the day)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you look great!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely!

      Your blog is gorgeous <3 xxx

      Delete

Popular Posts