I've been sleepless at night, 'cause I don't know how I feel...

13:17



Jumper ☕ Primark 
   Top ☕ Thrifted
  Slip ☕ Thrifted
Socks ☕ F21
Boots ☕ Thrifted
  Bag ☕ Thrifted

These boots might be one of the best thrifted pieces i've found, they are a bit worn but to me that always means they've been loved and i love that about thrifting, everything has had a life already!! The price was the best bit about these boots....they were £1!! Perfect autumn boots! Although i did wear them for an autumnal woodland walk and they are looking a little worst for wear and in need of a good clean!!










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such pretty photos! Love the cool editing too! X

    Harry Styles outfit inspiration and OTRA tour fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get more and more gorgeous every post, so beautiful! I love how you've layered the different pieces! Have a good week,
    Bethany xx

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk
    I return all follows and comments on my blog, so be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look! I feel like layers is a must now, and doing it is so smart cause you look cute staying warm! Job done;)

    https://theblackdotsite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts