Cruelty Free Beauty | Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Eyeshadow Palette

11:53


On my quest to find inexpensive cruelty free, vegan make-up, i stumbled across the brand Makeup Revolution! I'm not really sure how i'd never heard of them, but know i have i see them everywhere, so i'm really not sure how i missed them! They are not a 100% vegan brand, so just make sure you check the ingredients on the website before you buy! 
I'm a sucker for neutrals & palettes, so you can imagine i drooled a little when i saw this (or a lot)...

Favourite Shades
Flawless: Perfect inner-corner highlight
Bronze: Beautiful pigmented shimmery bronze
Muddy & Bistre: I tend to lean towards warm colours, but these beautiful taupey colours have become a favourite eye look of mine
Teddy: Perfect crease colour
Light Caramel & Autumn: I'm a sucker for warm toned eyeshadows and these two are to die for!

Disappointing Shades
Blackest: This shade is a little chalky, which isn't too much of a problem, as i don't use black often
Nightfall: Again a little chalky!

Longevity
I've been trying out different looks with this palette with an eye primer by ELF, the shadows last all day and the colour is still vibrant in the evening! If i want an even more intense colour, i dampen my brush before using the colours and it creates a lovely intense evening look!

Finishes
In this palette the shadows are mostly shimmery, with a few glittery and pearlescent shades, and a couple of mattes. Makeup rev definitely do a shimmery shade well, but i'm still lusting after the matte version of this palette! (I may have to get my mitts on it)

Price
£8!! Yes you saw correctly!
Such an amazing price for the amount of shadows you get and the quality! At 25p per shadow, and only a couple of dud shades you really can't go wrong!





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the shades.. will definitely keep a lookout for this palette.

    xx Rida Lasne
    http://mysimplyperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute palette and really accurate review
    Thank you so much honey
    XOXO FASHIONSOBSESSIONS | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | LITTLE SURPRISE FOR ALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many great me what color I expect my blog :)
    www.pembedunyamm.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts