Birdy - Wings | Video

04:30


WOW!!!
To start off, she's blossomed so much since she released her first video! She looks and sounds amazing, I think her voice is truly incredible and she is so underrated!

This video...There are no words!
Ok, maybe theres a couple ;) I just want to crawl through my computer screen and dance with all these beautiful people!
It's like, history, magic, fairytale, ethereal haze all rolled into one and it's everything i love. I love music videos that could almost be passed off as a fashion film. Soooo beautiful! I feel like its a moving version of a spread in 'LOVE' magazine or 'DAZED&CONFUSED'.

<3

Does anyone else love the feeling of music that makes you feel happy/optimistic and deeply sad at the same time?












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts