MinkPink Elephant Dress Dupe | Outfit Post

10:49

Dress| Ebay
Strappy Flatforms| Primark
Rings| River Island, vintage, mums
Bracelets+anklets| Charity shop, Bootsales
Bag| Primark
Necklace| Charity shop + Primarni
Hey beautiful people!
I finally got my Minkpink elephant dress dupe in the post and it couldn't have come at a better time, been feeling really blue these past few days, so many things are happening at once (at home) and i think the stress is kind of draining me, so this little beauty cheered me up a little! It's still pretty humid so i tucked the 'cut-out' sleeved in the arm hole to make it a sleeveless dress so it took that extra fabric away that you really don't want when it's hot!

ELEPHANT LOVE <3

I hope you're all having a lovely day!
















FOTD
Jemma Kidd| copper eyeliner
Body shop Bronzer
L'oreal Black Superliner

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ah this is such a good dupe. I loved the MinkPink one but it was too expensive!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain, sooo expensive! The dupe is amazing for how much it is!

      <3

      Delete
  2. How cute are those elephants on your dress! Love x

    Michelle
    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girly! Love your blog and great post! I'm your newest follower <3 We are hosting two giveaways right now, I would love for you to enter them!

    x0x0

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com
    Firmoo $25 GIVEAWAY
    StyleLately $50 GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there,
    Thanks so much for your comment on my Floral Fantasy post, and for following. I’m now following you back!
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is seriously such a great dupe!!!!! WOW!!!! Perfect!!!!
    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dupe is perfect! I've got the Minkpink one and it broke the bank when I bought it :S I did an OOTD on it recently. Wish I had of known about the dupe before I bought it! Whats the back like?
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts