Free People Over the Knee Lace-up Boots | Dupes

06:53




I can't tell you how many months i've been lusting after these 'Free People Joe lace up boots' now!
However there have been a couple of things standing in my way... 

1. The main reason is because the free people boots are real leather which i don't buy, and never will no matter how beautiful the boots are!
2. I don't have the £248 spare even if they were faux leather!!

Then i came across this pair on ebay a couple of weeks ago for...£20!!
£20 and vegan?! I don't think i could have asked for more!
They go with so many things, and they've become my favourite item in this cold weather!


<3


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. WHAT, those are awesome! Considering copying you and getting them. I would love them in burgundy or pink <3
    www.MarinaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome, you found a great deal <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are amazing and such a good price!! Really good find. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fab!! www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts