Lonely water, won't you let us wander....

13:36


Crochet dress | Zara (Old)
Bag | Charity Shop
Cardi | Charity Shop
Belt | Ebay
Necklace | Vintage
Boots | Office

A BREAK THROUGH - well not to be overly dramatic, but i've managed to work out a way to take outfit posts in my room! Granted my camera is stacked on books....on my bed! But it saves me stripping in the freezing cold! 

I try not to make this blog too much about anxiety, but i've really been suffering these past few weeks. I've been struggling to leave the house much, and when i have it's resulted in a big ol' panic attack! Just trying to push past it and hope it's just a shitty phase! 














A new love : Rimmel lipliner 'Spice'


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. your style is so unique and gorgeous, lovely xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and followed you! I adore your style! Cant wait for your next posts :)
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so beautiful! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts