Your heart is filled with wanderlust, Desire to go elsewhere....

14:53













Hello my little chickens! <3
It feels like it has been a very long time, just a simple OOTD for you today, featuring a smock (my favourite silhouette!) This plain and simple dress is from 'Boohoo' I just wanted one for the silhouette of the smock and for it to be plain and neutral so i could style is up tuns of different ways! I whipped out my fur H&M coat from a few years back to keep me snug and warm!
As for the boots, need i mention them? :P My trusty new look boots! I've been dribbling over a pair of vagabonds.  preferably the black 'DIOON' ones but they're always out of stock! (goddammit) But you will all be so proud when i tell you: I actually got another pair of boots for winter! THREE CHEERS! Which i'm sure you'll see in a post very soon! Sit tight!


Hope you're all having a perfect day <3


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Those boots are amazing! I love the dress too - so versatile.

    www.lexilikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo versatile! It's a babe <3 thank you lovely xx


      Delete
  2. Love your shoes and coat! Your style is amazing!

    http://thetwobandits.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great basic dress. The fit is really cute! Love the fur coat

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look !!

    merry x'mas
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! They navy and black go well together, esp with that wonderful coat!
    -Adara

    adaradella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts